Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
An instructional email will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact email@example.com if this is not received.
VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
Given the dynamic nature of live events, we may need to make changes to parts of your VIP Package including seating arrangements, start times, merchandise, food and beverage service arrangements and other things. Where we do this we will ensure that you will be provided with alternatives that overall have an equivalent value as your package.
If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
Choose carefully as we will not provide refunds for a change of mind or because you can’t make the event. Refunds will only be paid where required by applicable law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
For all VIP Questions for the Wiggles VIP We're All Fruit Salad Tour please see The Wiggles VIP FAQs
Terms and Conditions - Live Nation Aotearoa - Golden Ticket Giveaway
1. The promoter is Live Nation Australasia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 1, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
2. The competition is open to residents located in New Zealand except employees of Live Nation Australasia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, although registering a My Live Nation account is required.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entry is submitted by logging in or registering a My Live Nation account
- Entrants are randomly selected via our app software.
- Competition closes 18:00 (NZT) June 30 2021.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are as follows:
- 1x Double Pass to any show promoted by Live Nation New Zealand held before December 31 2021
10. The prize/s are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Flights, travel, accommodation and all other costs are at the entrant’s expense.
12. Live Nation will contact the winner directly via email.
13. The entrant has 24 hours to claim the prize.
14. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Lion King is not a show included in this competition.