Due to the uncertainty around the reopening of the travel bubble between New South Wales and New Zealand, the Dope Lemon with special guests Mild Orange show scheduled to take place on July 23 2021 has been rescheduled to Friday September 17 2021. All existing tickets remain valid for the rescheduled dates without the need for exchange. Patrons unable to attend can obtain a refund from the point of purchase. Refund requests must be received by 5pm, Wednesday August 11.
DOPE LEMON WITH MILD ORAMGE
Live Nation Presale: 11AM TUESDAY 22nd JUNE to 11AM WEDNESDAY 23rd JUNE
General Tickets Go On Sale: 12PM WEDNESDAY 23rd JUNE
For first access to tickets – register for My Live Nation New Zealand (Its’s FREE!): https://www.livenation.co.nz/register
* Door Times & Show Times are subject to change without notice.
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event.
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction