Due to the suspension of the Trans-Tasman travel bubble, The Resilience Project talk scheduled to take place in September 2021 in Auckland has been rescheduled to May 2022.
All tickets will be automatically valid for the new dates as above without the need for exchange. Patrons unable to attend the new date and time can obtain a refund from the point of purchase. Please continue to take care of yourself and the people around you during this time, and we look forward to seeing you in May next year.
THE RESILIENCE PROJECT
General Tickets Go On Sale: Thursday 22nd April, 10am
Register for My Live Nation New Zealand: https://www.livenation.co.nz/register
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event Ticketmaster
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction