UPDATE 25/2/22:Due to ongoing flight and quarantine restrictions between New Zealand and Australia, The Resilience Project talk planned for 20 May 2022 in Dunedin has been rescheduled.
Our new talk date has been locked in for Tue 1 Nov 2022, and all tickets will be automatically transferred to this new date. We are so looking forward to seeing you all in November, and we will be in touch should anything else change.
For now, please look after yourself and the people around you, and thank you again for your continued support.
THE RESILIENCE PROJECT
General Tickets Go On Sale: 10am, Thursday 18 November
Register for My Live Nation New Zealand: https://www.livenation.co.nz/register
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event Ticketmaster
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction