Due to the suspension of the Trans-Tasman travel bubble, The Resilience Project talk in Auckland scheduled to take place on Thursday 12 August 2021 has been rescheduled to Thursday 23 September 2021.
All purchased tickets will be automatically valid for 23 September without the need for exchange. Patrons unable to attend the new date can obtain a refund from the point of purchase. We look forward to seeing you in September.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Friday, 13 August 2021.
THE RESILIENCE PROJECT
General Tickets Go On Sale: 12pm, Friday 11 June
Register for My Live Nation New Zealand: https://www.livenation.co.nz/register
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event Ticketmaster
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction